Wednesday, February 23

Felisha

It just so happens that I know a really cool chick who, like me, is also into photography. Felisha Tolentino is someone with desire and determination, who will go through great lengths to fulfill her passion. I've always wanted ambition in my life like she does. She is out there creating amazing work and she's not afraid to show it to the world. While I do crave the personal drive of pursuing my work to its fullest like Felisha does, I must first put all of my energy and focus towards school.

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing where my fellow artist friends end up. They are bright, gifted, and undoubtedly talented. I want to collaborate and start my own project someday because of them. Kudos to you, Felisha, for doing what makes you happy.

Here are more (photos) from our date on Melrose:
 

No comments: