Tuesday, February 22

Today was pretty adventurous. I had work at 6am and then spent the rest of the day with my homies. Gotta love Lauren R. She's going through a rough time at the moment, but she pulls it off so well. I love her personality because she always has a smile on her face no matter what. I wish I could hide my emotions as well as she does. 
Anyways, we ate some bagels at the...bagel shop. Had a nice long talk about boys and school. 
Then I met up with Felisha and her friends, Siobhan (did I spell that right?) and Ruby at Melrose. I caved in and bought a bunch of clothes from Urban. They were on sale! With an extra  30%!!! How could I resist?
I saw these shoes at Wasteland. $185 was way to much for these babies.

The lovely Felisha being lovely.

Ruby about to enjoy her veggie burger.

Siobhan and her gorgeous hair. Jealous.

No comments: