Thursday, March 3

As I was sitting in traffic on the 101, everyone around me noticed me crying my eyes out. It's been a frustrating week so far. My older sister was rushed to the hospital on Sunday night (she's okay now thankfully), I haven't been getting any classes at school for the past 4 days, and my lack of focus and concentration at work have almost cost me my job.
School has proven to be a lost cause. I've only managed to add Photography and Major World Religions, leaving me with only 2/5 classes that I need in order to stay a full time student and remain on my parent's insurance. On top of that, it's going to take me longer to finish my GE's and I'll be at SAC for even longer.

But alas, I'm very fortunate to have a supportive family/friends who've given me words of wisdom. Time for me to re-evaluate my life and consider the bright side of every misfortune. I have to take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way.


No comments: