Thursday, March 3

I've been working 40 hours a week and spending 14-hour days at school (trying to add classes). It was time for me to take a break and have some fun, so I went with Tarek to Disneyland for dinner yesterday. He bought me my favorite bowl of vegetarian chili! And since I'm such a fattie, we got churros and coffee for dessert. We sat on a bench alongside Main Street and watched people as they were exiting. When the park was nearly empty, we went on a photo adventure with our iphones and compared pictures. Here are some of my favorites:










He doesn't know it yet, but spending time with him is one of the few rarities that I get to enjoy. Yesterday, he took my mind off of all the things I've been stressing about, and made me realize that there's always room for fun in any bad situation. 

No comments: